Welcome friends & neighbors!
Do you want to receive a monthly reminder of activities? Click on the below envelope to send us an email.
Know when, what, and where to have fun
Tuesday,, January 26th, 7 PM
Washington Street Book Club
Book: Selecting the books for 2021.
Host: Rochelle Gridley \
Meeting on Zoom.
Usually meets every 4th Tuesday of the month.
Wednesday, February 17th, 6 PM
Host: Matt Lollar
For more information contact Matt at email@example.com
Theme: "Proper Titles and Honorariums" (Ms., Mrs., Miss, Mr., Dr., Rev., Lady, Duke, Sir, General, Major, etc.) The proper title can be in the song title, lyrics, and/or band name.
Typically meets on the 3rd Wednesday of the month.
We meet at 6 PM if on Zoom, and 7 PM if in person.
Prez on the Edge
FGNA 2021 Calendars now HALF OFF!
2021 Founders' Grove Calendars are now 2 for $5 OR free with any donation to FGNA.
Payment can be made in the form of cash, check, or Paypal to
Please email Todd at if you'd like a calendar.
FGNA Swag Available
FGNA Bandanas --- $8
Recyclable Shopping Bags --- $3 each or 2 for $5
Koozies --- $2
FGNA 2021 Calendar --- 2 for $5
Hoodies --- $20 (limited supply)
Contact Todd at if you want to purchase FGNA swag.
Rules of Facebook Group Engagement
All rights reserved by FGNA
The FGNA Facebook page is intended to be a family-friendly community where the FGNA Board and neighbors can interact about the Founders’ Grove neighborhood & the Bloomington-Normal community.
It’s important to note that postings to the FGNA page are not representative of the opinions of the FGNA Board, nor do we confirm their accuracy.
As part of our commitment to you, we’ll do our best to ensure the postings on our page are in line with FGNA’s family-friendly intentions. The FGNA board requests that Facebook group members treat each other with mutual respect. FGNA expects that users will not post content that falls into the following categories and reserves the right to remove postings and/or ban users who are:
- Abusive, attacking, defamatory, or obscene
- Fraudulent, deceptive, or misleading
- In violation of any law or regulation
- Excessively repetitive
- Otherwise offensive
- Posting overtly partisan political endorsement and/or opposition content (FGNA is a non-partisan organization)
If you are banned from commenting on this page, you may appeal the decision or inquire about the status of your account to the FGNA Board by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. The Board will review appeals quarterly. To this same address, you may also request to check content for acceptability prior to posting.
- While residents are welcome to advertise services they provide (pet sitting, lawn care, wood refinishing, etc.), we ask that these posts be limited to one post per month. Repetitive posts will be removed. This page is not intended to be used for commercial advertising.
- By request, FGNA will post homes that are for sale within the FGNA boundaries; we limit these posts to one per sale. If a home’s price changes by $2,500+, we will post the home a second time, also by request.
In addition to the rights that you grant to Facebook, you grant FGNA a royalty-free license to use your content in any manner without any obligation to you.